Applications of Zinc Oxide:
1. Rubber: Zinc oxide is an essential part of rubber and tire industry additive, also used as natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex of curing agent and reinforcing agent and colouring agent.
2. Chemical: In the chemical industry, zinc oxide is widely used as a catalyst, desulfurization agent.Nanometer zinc oxide on the surface of highly active can improve the efficiency of the choice of catalysts and catalytic performance.
3. Coating: In the coating industry, zinc oxide besides has the tinting strength and hiding power, and coating of preservatives and ECL;In addition, the nanometer zinc oxide is excellent ability of uv shielding in the anti-aging coating has a more prominent feature.
4.Feed/food : In the pharmaceutical health care and food industry, zinc oxide with the function of poison, hemostatic, raw muscle pull convergence, also for adhesive plaster materials, and promotion children's mental development.
5. Glass: For glass,Zinc oxide used in glass,especially for unique glass,can improve the transparency of glass.
6. Ceramic: In the ceramic industry, zinc oxide is used as flux;In the printing and dyeing industry, zinc oxide is used as reserving agent;nano Zinc oxide due to their high activity and to reduce the sintering temperature of glass and ceramics, in addition nanometer zinc oxide used in ceramic glaze can make it more bright and clean surface and has antibacterial, prevent enzyme, deodorization etc.
7. Electronic: In the electronic industry, zno is not only the main raw material, varistor is magnetic, optical materials such as the main additives.Varistor nano zinc oxide preparation, not only has low sintering temperature, and pressure sensitive resistance performance was improved, such as flow capacity, nonlinear coefficient and so on.