99% High Purity Solid Caustic Soda (NaOH) with Factory Price
|FOB Price:||US $380 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $380/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000mt/Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg /PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 99%
- Appearance: Flake
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Quality: Superior Grade
- Producing Method: Ion Membrane Process
- Application: Industrial Grade
- Performance: Neutralizer
- Physical Properties: Highly Soluble in Water
- Frequent Usage: Cleaning Agent
- Trademark: Jiuxiang Brand
- Origin: China
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Strong Alkali
- Usage: Industrial Alkali
- Color: White
- Trait: Fast Dissolve ,Free Flowing
- Category: Alkali Salt
- Chemical Properties: Reaction with Acids and Acidic Oxides
- Un No.: 1823
- Specification: SGS, CE
- HS Code: 281511000
1.3 levels of the purity, 96%, 98%, 99%.
2. We can send you the samples if necessary.
3. We have the factory ourselves which supplies 10000 MT /month.
4. All index are comply with the international standard, and we accept all clients' inspection.
Caustic soda is a white crystal of strong corrosivity at normal temperatures. Caustic soda can dissolve in water easily, its water solution is alkali and it can make phenolphthalein red. Sodium hydroxide is one of the most popular alkalis, and it is essential medicines in chemical laboratory. Its solution can be used for washing liquid.
Caustic soda usages:
Caustic soda is widely used in a variety of industrial that the normal usage of caustic soda for industry including: Chemical processing (40%), pulp and paper manufacturing (17%), water treatment (5%), alumina production (8%), soaps, detergents, textile processing (12%), and miscellaneous (25%).
Caustic soda Safety information (storage):
As a Class 8 Corrosive Substances, due to its corrosivity, careful storage and safety in production areneeded, such as personnel has to wear protective equipment during the procedure of handling and storage. Keep it in a closed container in a dry warehouse.
|Naoh (Min)||Na2co3 (Max)||Nacl (Max)||Fe2o3 (Max)||Particle size|
Welcome your inquiry.